Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Working Wednesday


I finally got around to creating a design for Spoonflower and I'm really excited! I'm going to order a swatch today and hopefully all looks good so that I can put it up for sale! I needed a little break from sewing candy corns, but I wanted to keep with the theme. In college, I learned Photoshop, but not Illustrator. I bought a book on it from the same series anyway and it has been packed up since we moved from Richfield two years ago- so I've turned to online tutorials. Who needs college classes when there's Internet?! Anyway, I'm pretty stoked on figuring out all the things that frustrated me and finding ways around problems that still plague me.


A whole new batch ready to be pinned, embroidered, sewn, and stuffed.
I think I'll need another tote!


Ghostie Girl, Puking Pumpkin, + Candy Corn Ornaments


Two months of Halloween started on September 2. I'm still getting around to unpacking and placing all... several boxes. Luckily, BJ doesn't think there's too much- or maybe he's just saying that to make me not feel like a hoarder. So much to do, so little time. 

In case you didn't know, September is National Mushroom Month, so eat your fungi! I know I will! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment