Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Leaves Design + Artist Promotion


Voting is open for the leaf design contest on Spoonflower and I have a design entered called Quatrefoil Leaves. I hope you'll vote for me and pass it along! 

There is also an artist promotion going on at Society6 for free shipping on all orders from my shop. Promotion expires November 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert. Just click the link for the deal!

Besides all that, can you believe that there are only 5 weeks until Christmas?! I have had goals for homemade gifts that have not been met on a weekly basis yet, which means I'm going to be preoccupied with that for the time being. I'd like to post pictures of all the fun things I'm making for people, but that will have to wait until after the holidays! In addition to gifts, I'm making a hooded scarf and matching face warmer that will hopefully look like my little Annabelle. I'd like to have it finished in time for Black Friday. Target opens at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day- this is getting ridiculous! I don't have any major purchases planned, as usual, but it's just fun to get out of the house and do something unusual. Flamingos is having a "Pink Friday" sale as well, so that is on my to-go list for some fab vintage scores. [I have to show you the incredible dishes I found there! Soon.] I think small business Saturday is even more fun- I can't wait to hit up Vinaigrette for some oh-so-tasty truffle and rosemary olive oils. 50th and Xerxes is probably one of the best places in Minneapolis. I will have to have my scoodie ready for walking to all those wonderful businesses. More soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment