Saturday, November 22, 2014

What's In the Works


I said in my last post that I was expecting some fun things in the mail. I got a phone cover from my last Society6 shop promo. I'm a little disappointed that they seem to have printed it a little wonky, but I'm excited that I finally have a fun cover! In addition to this design, I've been on my grind this week making a ton of other Pyrex designs. Here's a peek of a few of the ones currently for sale in my shop


Any of the bowl designs I can make into Shrinky Dink ornaments. I'll be listing these on Etsy this week. I have already listed the mushroom ornaments I posted about earlier so head on over for some unique decorating and gifts!


I FINALLY got my Spoonflower proofs. I ordered a proof of my Pyrex tea towel design and a fat quarter of my ornament design during the 2 for 1 sale a few weeks ago. I wasn't happy with how light the alternating months were in the calendar so I updated them from blue to pink to make them more visible. Both designs are now for sale here. Keep in mind that it takes a while for them to print and process the fabric designs, so order by Saturday December 6 for Christmas and Friday December 5 for Chanukah for standard shipping to save on shipping costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment