Friday, September 19, 2014

No Coast Craft-o-Rama Takes a Field Trip


I'll be at No Coast Craft-o-Rama Takes a Field Trip on Saturday September 20th from 11-5 at Silverwood Park in St. Anthony, Minnesota at booth number lucky 13 with a ton of creepy cute handmade Halloween!!! Stop on by for my new line of plush, Cat Treats, and cat sleep masks to fulfill all your crazy cat lady needs. Ever feel a desperate need to Ouija after dinner? I've got spirit board placemats and planchette napkin holders! By local, buy handcrafted.




Also, there is free shipping on Society6 through this weekend if you're in need of some fun products with unique art.

I had a super-duper spectacularly awesome day trip down to SW MN last Saturday, so expect an update on that soon. Sorry I haven't made this post sooner, I've been crazy busy getting ready for Field Trip and it's seriously down to the wire here :/ That just means it's going to be awesome, so make some time and come for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment